Monday, July 5, 2010

The Invitation

This is the invitation. Come with me on a sacred pilgrimage, one that starts on an airplane, crosses over continents and ends in the heart.

If you would like to join me in countries like Japan, China, Taiwan for the journey of a lifetime, you can purchase one or all of the stories I will write from the road, each created to share the unfolding of Grace and Love that belongs to all of us. I will be creating a total of twelve stories--one for each month I will be away. You can purchase one, the story of where my journey begins; four, one for each season; or all twelve, one each month for a year. The first story will come as soon as my first month abroad is complete.

Another option is to offer a donation in any amount that works for you.

To view a sample of my work, see the blog archive section on the right-hand side of this page and click on the title, "I am thankful for the luna moth with her trilling wing."

To purchase a story….

Click here to purchase 1 "Chance to Fly" Story for $50

Click here to purchase 4 "Chance to Fly" Stories, one for each season, for $100

Click here to purchase 12 "Chance to Fly" Stories, one for each month, for $250


To make a donation at any level that feels right to you,
Click here to make a donation in the amount of your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment